Choose your favorite city or add your location (by tapping on the city edit field) and get a 5-day weather forecast provided by OpenWeatherMap.
The data will be updated automatically or manually - only a mobile data connection is required.
You have day/night, can choose between different widget layouts and change the transparency of the widget.
Important: Start application first, then go to homescreen and add the widget.
- fixed: MSN API changes
- switches Weather on day limit for qooSaver
- shares some more info to qooSaver
- don't remove outdated, shared data
- updates weather also in locked mode
- share data for qooSaver (version 1.1 or above)
- new white widget and window style
- min/max Temp. switched to max/min
- improved reboot handling
- new BELLE style app icon
- 2 new Widget backgrounds
- 5% longer daylight in automatic mode